Zipcode Redirect will check a user Zipcode or Postcode and based on the value will redirect the user to another website or display a default message.
This will help you to deliver a more user-friendly experience with your website.
Zipcode Redirect can also aid your seo.
Can be used with any four, five, six, or UK alpha-numeric Zipcode.
If a match is found the redirect is activated, if no match is found a default message is displayed or a default URL is activated.
The Zipcode check is activated when the user presses the enter key,the submit button (if activated)or the Zipcode input box loses focus.
- Customize any page, any element.
- Makes webpage user-friendly.
- Redirect your website visitors to more local pages.
- Redirect Users Or Customers To A More Friendly Local URL If Successful.
- Redirect Users Or Customers To A More Friendly Local URL If Unsuccessful.
- Can be used with any four, five, or six-digit alpha-numeric zip code.
- Can be used in the US, Germany, France, Italy, etc. Anywhere using a four, five, or six-digit zip code system
Additional features, exclusive to Premium plans include:
- Redirect Unlimited ZIP Codes To Four Different URLs.
- Redirect Unlimited ZIP Codes To Unlimited URLs.
We recommend you put the Zipcode Redirect in a sidebar or maybe a banner.
Only put one instance of the shortcode [zipcoderedirect] on a webpage although you can use multiple instances across your website.
- Upload The Plugin Files To The
/wp-content/plugins/Directory, Or Install The Plugin Through The WordPress Plugins Screen Directly.
- Activate The Plugin Through The \’plugins\’ Screen In WordPress.
- From The Menu Click Zipcode Redirect Settings And Input Your Redirect Url And ZIP code List.
- Insert The Zip Code Redirect Shortcode On One Of Your Pages.
I need to apply CSS to the input box.
Just open plugins/zipcode-redirect/css/style.css in your favorite editor. Add your CSS and save.
Will the plugin work on my theme?
Yes, this plugin is compatible with all themes and plugins. You can be sure that it works in the best possible way.
Is it safe to use?
Yes, the plugin does not modify the theme and/or plugin files. This is 100% safe.
Contributors & Developers
“Zipcode Redirect” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Uk Postcodes Added
Form code update
Major code update
Unlimited Functionality Added
Update to CSS
Choose How Many Digits Are Checked
Upgrade To Shortcode