WP-Socialight is a simple, lightweight social share plugin that will increase the interaction on your website. It adds social share buttons to your posts & homepage. The plugin designed for both RTL and LTR Sites.
Only major social networks are currently availiable:
- Whatsapp (will appear only in mobile)
- In your WordPress Dashboard go to “Plugins” -> “Add Plugin”.
- Search for “WP-Socialight”.
- Install the plugin by pressing the “Install” button.
- Activate the plugin by pressing the “Activate” button.
- Go to “WP-Socialight” Settings section on the wordpress admin panel and choose your settings.
- WordPress version 4.0 or greater.
- PHP version 5.2.4 or greater.
- MySQL version 5.0 or greater.
- The latest WordPress version.
- PHP version 5.6 or greater.
- MySQL version 5.5 or greater.
- Why can’t i see the Whatsapp button?
Whatsapp share button will appear only in mobile.
- How can i chhose the mail address for the mail button?
Unfortunately you cant. The mail used is the website admin email which appear under Settings > General in WordPress dashboard.
Contributors & Developers
“WP-Socialight” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “WP-Socialight” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
Fixed issue where the homepage URL wasn’t not fetched correctly
Automatically detect LTR or RTL sites.
Fix minor design issue in WP-Socialight options page.
BUGFIX – fixed a bug where the plugin generates twice the html on certain scenarios.
added icons to the plugin options page.
Remove the use of admin email
Fix W3 validation errors
Added support for sharing via mail
Add support for pages and not just posts
Settings page translation.
Icon added to the plugin.