Displays your Twitter timeline in the sidebar of your blog. The plugin is widget ready and comes with many configuration options! Because every theme brings their very special style, Twitterwidget has very little preset css. Please see the css file
twitterwidget.css to set collors, borders etc.
Check out more WordPress Plugins and lustige videos brought to you by Grobekelle.
- Unpack the zipfile twitterwidget-X.y.zip
- Upload folder
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Go to settings -> TwitterWidget and type in your username etc.
- Make sure that the
cachedirectory inside the plugin folder is writeable
<?php if(function_exists('twitterwidget_display')) twitterwidget_display(); ?>in your template or use the sidebar widgets.
- Does this plugin comes with a “follow me” button?
Yes it does. Please go to settings -> Twitterwidget to enable/disable this feature
- Does this plugin caches the tweets?
Yes, a Tweet gets cached for 2 minutes!
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“TwitterWidget” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “TwitterWidget” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- v0.2 24.06.2010 minor xhmtl fixes
- v0.1 13.07.2009 initial release