StudyPress is an elearning authoring tool. With this plugin you can easily create multimedia learning content and publish it as slides in your wordpress pages and posts. It can manage courses, lessons and quizzes.
With the help of StudyPress you can easily turns your WordPress into a powerfull learning management system.
For more details please visit our web site : study-press.com
– Create an unlimited number of courses, lessons and quizzes
– Buddypress integration
– Share lesson, quiz and quiz result on social networks (facebook, linkedin, twitter and buddypress)
– Drag and drop functions that makes easy the creation of lessons and quizzes
– Quickly add wordpress media to lessons
– Visualize lessons and quizzes in a professional player
– Visualize lessons and answer quizzes in a full screen mode
– Integration of glossaries and tags for lessons and quizzes
– Multi teachers support by integrating wordpress author user role
– Teachers rights management
– Timed quizzes
– 2 types of quiz (multiple choice and Unique choice)
– Automatic correction of quizzes
– Automatic quiz reporting for teachers
– Students can rate lessons and quizzes
– Support of multi criteria ratings
– English and French support
– A contextual help for teachers
- Install StudyPress either via the WordPress.org plugin directory, or by uploading the files to your server
- Activate it
- That’s it. You’re ready to go!
- How I can include a lesson or a quiz in my web site?
StudyPress offers several ways to integrate lessons and quizzes on your web site
1- To include a lesson on a post, you have to click on the publish button in the lessons or quizzes list, and a post will be created automatically.
2- If you want to integrate a lesson or a quiz in a page you can copy the short code, present in the created post and past it in your page.
3- Since a course is a set of lessons and quizzes, you don’t have to integrate it in a page or a post. You have just to add it into your site menu as a menu element. Go to “Appearance” -> “Menus” -> “Course”, check your course and click “Add to Menu”.
If you have not activated yet the course option in the menu dashboard, you have to go to “Dashboard” -> “Appearance” -> “Menus” -> “Screen options” -> and check “Course”
Contributors & Developers
“StudyPress” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “StudyPress” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.