GitHub Gist WordPress Plugin allows you to embed GitHub Gist snippets with a [gist] tag, instead of copying and pasting HTML. For example, to embed the github_gist_wordpress_plugin_test.txt file from gist: 447298, fill in the id and file attributes in the [gist] tag:
[gist id=447298 file=github_gist_wordpress_plugin_test.txt]
The [gist] tag also expands the content of the embedded Gist and wraps it with “
1) Download the plugin zip file.
3) Upload the github_gist_wordpress_plugin directory to your wordpress plugin directory (/wp-content/plugins).
4) Activate the plugin.
5) Use the [gist] tag in your posts or pages
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“GitHub Gist WordPress Plugin” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- quote a Gist with id and file attribute.
- expand a Gist’s content and wrap it with
- added branding information.