Components Overview for Flynt creates an admin menu page with a list table to get an overview of where components inside acf flexible content are currently used.
Please note: The active theme of the website must use the Flynt Theme.
Want to contribute?
Check out the Plugin GitHub Repository.
INSTALL WITHIN WORDPRESS
- Open Plugins > Add new
- Search for Components Overview for Flynt
- Click install and activate the plugin
INSTALL MANUALLY THROUGH FTP
- Download the plugin on the WordPress plugin page
- Upload the ‘components-overview-flynt’ folder to the /wp-content/plugins/ directory
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Components Overview for Flynt” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- Initial Release
- Fixed an issue in combination with screen_options