This plugin adds the possibility for sending user form input to WeClapp to add new contacts/leads/customers recipients. It adds a WeClapp configuration section to every form, where you can map your contact form 7 fields to WeClapp fields.
- Create an api token inside WeClapp: Avatar > My Settigs > API Token
- Set the WeClapp api token and tenant via Settings -> CF7 to WeClapp
- Configure forms via Contact -> “Your form” > WeClapp tab
- Upload the plugin files to the
/wp-content/plugins/cf7-weclappdirectory, or install the plugin through the WordPress plugins screen directly.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ screen in WordPress
Contributors & Developers
“WeClapp Integration for Contact Form 7” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “WeClapp Integration for Contact Form 7” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Security: Update dependencies
- Fix: Patch autoloader files to prevent collision
- Refactor: Use Guzzle, Monolog, Notifier
- Fix: Fix API payload
- Move settings page
- First version