This widget will display a YouTube SUBSCRIBE button, the number of subscribers and videos in the sidebar. When configuring you have to specify your YouTube username. You can also change the widget width and height as well as the widget title. The title could be linked to the YouTube profile as well.
This plugin is provided by Flat Rock Technology. For more information please do not hesitate to contact us.
- WordPress 2.2+ or 2.0.x/2.1.x with WordPress Widgets
- Download youtube-subscribe-widget.zip
- Extract and upload youtube-subscribe.zip to the wp-content/plugins/ directory
- Enable YouTube Subscribe Widget in the Plugin admin panel
- In widget admin panel: drag the widget to the sidebar and then edit options – enter the YouTube username and title.
- What is necessary to configure the widget?
Only the username of the yourtube profile.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“YouTube Subscribe widget” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?