Easily create and add beautiful customized Tweets and Twitter walls to your site in a few simple steps.
- Create up to 3 tweet walls to add to your site with 3 tweets each
- Fully customizable and allows changing the theme and colors used
- Create unlimited walls
- Create unlimited tweets
- View images, video and other media inside your tweets and tweet walls
- Create and add dynamic timelines to your site
- Create and add Twitter Tweet buttons, Follow buttons and Direct Message buttons
- Upload the plugin files to the
/wp-content/plugins/plugin-namedirectory, or install the plugin through the WordPress ‘Plugins’ > ‘Add New’ screen directly.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ screen in your WordPress Dashboard
- Navigate to the ‘WP Tweet Walls option’ in the sidebar to start creating your tweet walls
- How do I add a Tweet Wall to my site?
Navigate to ‘WP Tweet Walls’ in the Dashboard menu after installing the plugin and click on the button to create a new Tweet Wall. Once created, copy the shortcode ([wptw_tweet_wall id=”1″]) to your post or page and save the changes. That is all and your Tweet wall will now be displayed in the frontend.
- How do I get the premium version of WP Tweet Walls
Order your copy of WP Tweet Walls Pro.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“WP Tweet Walls” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
- Initial Release
- Updated premium link
- Added Timelines page with examples to basic version
- Added Twitter Buttons page with examples to basic version
- Updated plugin tags
- Updated readme file
- Fixed notice for walls if they do not exist
- Tested compatibility on WP 5.3
- Fixed CSR vulnerability