This plugin will install a XING-Button, to share a link to your XING-Contacts, to your blog articles, pages, archives, categories and rss.
- Easy install
- Panel for easy configuration
- Config display locations (entries, pages, home page, archive, category)
- Config position in content (before, both, shortcode)
You can use the built in installer and upgrader, or you can install the plugin manually.
Installation via WordPress
- Go to the menu ‘Plugins’ -> ‘Install’ and search for ‘WP-Share to XING’
- Click ‘install’
- Upload folder
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Configure plugin in ‘Share to XING’ menu
For any questions use the comments in my article http://blog.ppfeufer.de/wordpress-plugin-wp-share-to-xing/
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“WP-Share to XING” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “WP-Share to XING” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Added new Button
- Changed the JS from Xing
- Fixed a call to a private method
- Completely reworked the code
- Added the new Xing-Buttons
- Ready for WordPress 3.3
- Fix: output on manual position
- Update: translation
- Removed: Unused variable
- Add: Option for text on mouseover on Xing-Button.
- Update: German translation.
- Add: Maintenance Options
- Add: Flattr-Button for support 🙂
- Update: Databasehandling
- Update: German translation
- Test: Ready for WordPress 3.1 (tested on WordPress 3.1-beta1)
- Added new translation files
- Added small button
- Updated german translation
- Replaced old translation-files with new
- Removed deprecated function for language support
- Added new language support function
- Removed testlink in RSS and added link to post
- Initial Release