You can synchronize your real estate WordPress site with the Gedeon API : http://api.gedeon.im/doc.
Currently supported themes are :
* WPCasa based (http://wpcasa.com)
* Realto (http://themeforest.net/item/realto-wordpress-theme-for-real-estate-companies/6801549)
* Decorum (http://themeshift.com/theme/decorum/)
More themes are coming soon !
- Unzip plugin to the
- Or, install it through WordPress plugin repo.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- The theme I use is not supported, what can I do ?
Let us know at email@example.com that you are interrested by this particular theme, we will then develop a connector as soon as possible, (after validating the theme).
If your an adventurer, you can develop yourself the compatibility by forking https://github.com/studio-net/wp-realestate-sync
- I’m a theme creator, I want to be compatible with your plugin, what can I do?
- Take a look at https://github.com/studio-net/wp-realestate-sync to understand how plugin work
- Fork the project and develop your own connector.
- Or, if your are not a developer, let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org that you’d like to be compatible, we will help you.
- But, is it a realtime connection with your API ?
No. Most of the real estate themes stores properties in custom posts. The plugin just create custom post in wordpress by following theme rules.
A cron import properties at chosen rythm (hourly, daily, …).
- Okay, but it only synchronises properties
No, for example it adds a DPE widget (french-specific energy consumption indicator) to WPCasa based themes. Others features like that are planned.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“WP Real Estate Sync” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors