Include a PrestaShop ecommerce website to your blog.
Include the header and footer of your ecommerce website on your blog.
You need to install the PrestaShop module for WordPress on your ecommerce website to use this plugin : http://prestashop.joelgaujard.info/product.php?id_product=17
Some functionalities :
- configure the URL of your PrestaShop ecommerce website
- creation of 2 widgets to include header and footer
- specify the size of this 2 iframes
You must read this tutorial : http://blog.joelgaujard.info/tutorial/tutorial-prestashop-wordpress
- Upload the folder
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Read this tutorial for more information : http://blog.joelgaujard.info/tutorial/tutorial-prestashop-wordpress
- What I have to put on my PrestaShop website ?
You have to download the module wordpress for PrestaShop created by the same author of this module.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“WP PrestaShop” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “WP PrestaShop” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Stable version ready for first release.
- Plugin test on 2 ecommerce website : http://www.monsieurgolf.com & http://barbiturik.com/
- Plugin creation on sourceforge (https://sourceforge.net/projects/pswpmodule/).