WP Moon Phase Widget plugin allows you to add an awesome moon phase widget to sidebar or post.
- Auto Geo detection
- Moon phase name and image
- Moonset and moonrise time
- Moon zodiac sign
- Ability to change the background color
- Ability to add the widget to a sidebar or a post (via shortcode)
You can learn more about moon phase here
You can add a widget as a standard WordPress widget.
- Go to Appearance > Widgets
- Find WP Moon Phase Widget
- Add to a sidebar
- Add a title (optional)
- Configure desired background color (default is white)
In a post or a page
You can add the widget to post or page via shortcode:
With specified background color:
You can use only one widget at a time. So if you want to add it to post, delete it from the sidebar.
- Go to Plugins / Add New.
- Search for WP Moon Phase Widget in the search box.
- The “WP Moon Phase Widget” plugin should appear. Click on Install.
- How I can customize the border, width, height?
You can use the main widget CSS class .mph-widget and write your custom styles.
Feel free to contact me (or create a new topic in support forum) if you need help with customization.
Contributors & Developers
“WP Moon Phase Widget” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
“WP Moon Phase Widget” has been translated into 1 locale. Thank you to the translators for their contributions.
Translate “WP Moon Phase Widget” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Initial release.