This plugin allows to display a customizable WordPress admin bar for non-logged users.
The idea derives from a Buddypress functionality that displays quick links (e.g., Log-in and Register) even to non-logged users.
Links out of the box
- Add a home icon with site name, link and mobile support
- Login link on the righ, with icon and mobile support
- Register link on the righ (if enabled)
- Horizontal space for a customizable message to your users
- WPML compatible
- Fully localized to your language
Demo – wpgov.it
Particularly useful with a BBPress installation or just to engage users to interact and log-in to your website.
- Upload the entire folder to the ‘/wp-content/plugins/’ directory or install direcly via the WordPress plugin screen
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“WP Guest Bar” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “WP Guest Bar” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
= 2.1 20220901
* Compatibility check
* Minor changes
- [NEW] Login and registration are now aligned right
- [NEW] Full mobile support
- [NEW] Added homepage link with home dashicon
- [IMPROVED] Major performance improvements
- [IMPROVED] Complete object-oriented code refactoring
- WP compatibility check
- Readme and wordpress.org page improvements
1.2 – 16.07.2015
- Added option to show a top bar message
1.1.1 – 02.03.2015
- Minor changes
1.1 – 09.07.2014
- Removed WordPress logo for non-logged users
1.0 – 09.07.2014
- First release