Wordless is a junction between a WordPress plugin and a theme boilerplate that dramatically speeds up and enhances your custom theme creation. Some of its features are:
- A structured, organized and clean theme organization
- Bootstrap a new theme directly within wp-cli
- Write PHP templates with Pug templating system
- Write CSS stylesheets using the awesome SCSS syntax
- Out-of-the-box support to Stylelint configured for SCSS syntax.
- A growing set of handy and documented PHP helper functions ready to be used within your views
- Preconfigured support to MailHog mail-catcher in development.
- Development workflow backed by WebPack, BrowserSync (with live reload), WP-CLI, Yarn. All the standards you already know, all the customizations you may need.
Read the complete Wordless documentation at wordless.readthedocs.io where you’ll find – hopefully – all the informations about installation, usage guide, in depth explanation about the stack.
Buil-in helpers documentation
You can find it at http://welaika.github.io/wordless/docs/latest/html/index.html.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Wordless” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Wordless” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
You can find the changelog @ https://github.com/welaika/wordless/releases