This plugin clears the shopping cart of a woocommerce driven website when the visitor closes the browser. There are 3
options for this plugin.
- Enable clear cart on browser closing
- Enable clear cart on on user login
- Enable clear cart on user logout
First one lets you to enable this dynamic cart clearing on your website.
Sencond and third options are here if for some strange reason you want to clear the carts if someone logs in or
Installation of this plugin is very simple.
- Download and unzip the “wordpress-epdq.zip” file.
- Upload the “wordpress-epdq” folder to the
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Go to Settings > WC Clear Cart on Browser Close and set the parameters.
There is no FAQ
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Woocommerce Clear on Browser Close” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Woocommerce Clear on Browser Close” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- This is the first version of this plugin.