Themejung 2Checkout Dynamic Payment Gateway support receiving payments through Paypal and 8 other card types via your 2CO store page hosted at 2checkout website. Upon click on the pay button on checkout page of woocommerce store, the plugin will redirect users to your 2Checkout Store page and after the payment completion it will redirect users back to your site.
At the 2CO store page users are present with PayPal and other supportive card types including Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express, Diners, JCB, PIN debit cards with the Visa or MasterCard logo, Debit cards with the Visa or MasterCard logo
- Easy to setup
- Configure all the text in plugin settings
- Pass the billing and shipping data to 2checkout
- Plugin test mode
Visit official plugin web page for Installation Instructions and further Support!
- Get your 2Checkout Account
- Design/ Change your checkout page at 2CO by going through Account > Site Management > Checkout Customizations
- Copy your Account Number
- Under Site Account > Management > Checkout Options; Set your “Secret Word”
- Under Site Account > Management > Checkout Options; For approved URL set “http://[yoursite.com]/checkout/order-received/?TWC-2checkout=complete”
- Upload the plugin files to the
/wp-content/plugins/tj-wc-2co-gateway-dynamicdirectory, or install the plugin through the WordPress plugins screen directly.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ screen in WordPress
- Install WP 2CO Dynamic WP Plugin
- Go to Woocommerce > Settings > Checkout
- Add Login/Store Number which you copied earlier
- Add Secret Word
- Uncheck “Test Mode”
- Uncheck “Debug” and Save
Please visit official plugin web page for plugin support.
Contributors & Developers
“2Checkout Dynamic Payment Gateway for WooCommerce” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “2Checkout Dynamic Payment Gateway for WooCommerce” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- First Release