This plugin turns off WooCommerce built-in Local Pickup shipment method availability on the checkout page when a customer
chooses to ship an order to a different than billing address.
Works with WooCommerce built-in Local Pickup shipment method only. There are no settings at all, just activate the plugin.
- Go to Plugins > Add New > Search
- Type WooCommerce Disable Local Pickup on Ship to Different Address in the search box and hit Enter
- Click on the button Install and then activate the plugin
The manual installation method involves downloading our plugin and uploading it to your webserver via your favourite FTP application. The WordPress codex contains instructions on how to do this here.
Contributors & Developers
“WooCommerce Disable Local Pickup on Ship to Different Address” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- Fix “Invalid Payment Method” issue.
- Tested up to WordPress 5.9 and WooCommerce 6.3.
- WordPress compatibility version bump.
- Initial release.