- Display price switcher dropdown in menu.
- Allows your customer to switch prices in different currencies.
- Allow you to accept payments in multiple currencies.
- Update currency rates on daily basis.
- you can choose fixed manual rates or auto updated rates.
No need to set up anything extra, it will auto convert your shipping, Taxes and everything in selected currency.
Thanks to every donor, supporter, and bug reporter!
This plugin is Free Software, released and licensed under the GPL, version 3 (https://www.gnu.org/licenses/gpl-3.0.en.html).
- Install and activate Multi Currency Lite For WooCommerce.
- Navigate Multi Currency page(Woocommerce >> Multi Currency).
- Api Key from https://apilayer.com and save settings.
- Add currencies using “Add New Currency” button.
- Use “Update Rates” button to update currency rates.
- Go to Appearance >> Menus and add Currency switcher to your menu where you want to display currency switcher.
having issue or need help with Multi Currency Lite For WooCommerce plugin ?
please use the [WordPress Support Forums].
For support questions, bug reports, or feature requests, please use the [WordPress Support Forums]. Thank you!
In short: WordPress 5.4 or higher, while the latest version of WordPress is always recommended.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Multi Currency Lite For WooCommerce” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Multi Currency Lite For WooCommerce” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
1.1 – 30/07/2022
- API upgraded.
- Fix – Minor fix and compatibility check.
1.0 – 18/10/2018
- Initial Release.