kml based widget and shortcode for displaing your data on embedded google map in sidebar or post or page. You can edit your map on google maps site, or manually, keep kml hosted on google servers or on your own – all up to you. Simple, but effective and full functional.
See quick video tutorial here -> http://vihv.org/store/v/our-plugins/vihv-google-maps
vihv-menufolder to the
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
Set up widget:
1. Go to Appearance -> Widgets
2. Add ‘Vihv Google Map’ widet to sidebar you need
3. Adjust parametres and click “save”
1. In post editor add
[vihv-google-map latitude=’optional latitude’ longitude=’optional longitude’ zoom=’required zoom value’ kml=’optional link to kml file’]
- How can i ask a question?
You can send your questions to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Contributors & Developers
“Vihv Google Maps” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors