Displays the Twitter-Images of all your friends as a mosaic in the sidebar of your blog. The plugin is widget ready and comes with many configuration options!
- Unpack the zipfile twittergrid-X.y.zip
- Upload folder
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
<?php if(function_exists('twittergrid_display')) twittergrid_display(); ?>in your template or use the sidebar widgets.
- Why does the plugin didn’t show the follower!
Because for this method call we have to use OAuth – it’s a bit complecated so please be satisfied with you twitter friends.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“TwitterGrid” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “TwitterGrid” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- v0.3 2014-10-15 frozen because ot twitter api changes
- v0.2 2010-04-29 minor xhtml fixes
- v0.1 2009-07-07 initial release