Edit CSS/Sass/Less and watch it update in realtime with the customizer.
- Use advanced CSS preprocessors Sass or Less.
- Autoprefixer support, write your CSS rules without vendor prefixes and let Autoprefixer add vendor prefixes for you.
- Syntax highlighting editor with options for color themes and font sizes.
- Sass and Less preprocessor options for compressed or uncompressed output.
- Autoprefixer options to control browser prefix output.
- Easily download processed output as a standalone css file.
- Upload the plugin files to the
/wp-content/plugins/tuxedo-css-editordirectory, or install the plugin through the WordPress plugins screen directly.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ screen in WordPress.
- Use the Appearance -> Customizer -> Tuxedo CSS Editor screen to configure the plugin.
December 29, 2019 1 reply
Hi, I am considering using this plugin in a production site. Is it still being maintained, supported, does it still work? Especially concerned with prefixing
December 8, 2016
Used in every new WP project since find this plugin.
September 3, 2016
This is a very useful and handy tool. I am using it for two days and it incredibly boosted my efficiency in the job of styling Wordpress custom pages. I particularly appreciate being able to see the effects while editing the LESS/CSS code in real time, without having to reload the page.
Contributors & Developers
“Tuxedo CSS Editor” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Tuxedo CSS Editor” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Added Autoprefixer support.
- Updated sass.js – 0.9.9 – libsass – 3.3.5
- Removed unused files from Ace, reducing overall plugin size by half.
- Initial release.