A quick and simple way to add progress bars to your website.
This plugin provides 1 block.
- Progress Bar Use the Tiles progress bar to show how far along a process is.
- Upload the
tiles-progress-barfolder to your
/wp-content/plugins/directory or alternatively upload the tiles-progress-bar.zip file via the plugin page of WordPress by clicking ‘Add New’ and selecting the zip from your local computer.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress.
- Search for the block within the Gutenberg block editor.
Can this Gutenbeg block be used on my theme?
Yes! You can use this block on any Gutenberg block-based, full site editing, or universal WordPress theme.
Tiles is a new project we’re ramping up, geared towards building a full-fledged design framework with Gutenberg block patterns that can be composed to build any design, directly within the Gutenberg block editor. Learn more on our website.
Contributors & Developers
“Tiles Progress Block” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
“Tiles Progress Block” has been translated into 1 locale. Thank you to the translators for their contributions.
Translate “Tiles Progress Block” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- New “No Percent” block style
- Deprecation for blocks with colors applied
- New height control
- New border radius control
- New “Percent Side” block style
- Removed “Small” and “Large” block styles, in lieu of controls
- Resolved color class not resolving bug
- Initial release