WordPress 3.2 introduced a new dashboard widget that warns you if you’re not using the latest version of your chosen browser. While some may find this useful, if your clients/contributors/other interested parties cannot upgrade their browser for whatever reason (or simply choose not to), you can disable this warning across the board rather than scare them with warning messages they have no power to control.
- Place the tc-disable-browser-upgrade-warning directory inside your plugins directory.
- Navigate to the Plugins section of the Dashboard and click “Activate”.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“TC Disable Browser Upgrade Warning” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- Removing “readme.txt” file and using only README.md.
- Fixed @package name on uninstall.php file.
- Code rewrite to WordPress best practices.
- Normalized inconsistent usage of “Update” vs. “Upgrade” in plugin name.
- Initial release.