This plugin replaces a taxonomy term description textarea with the buildin TinyMCE WYSIWYG.
Do you want to help? https://github.com/jmslbam/Taxonomy-TinyMCE/
- Upload Taxonomy-TinyMCE folder to the /wp-content/plugins/ directory or install via Plugin screen within WordPress.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress.
- Go to your custom taxonomy edit pages and start to write!
Contributors & Developers
“Taxonomy TinyMCE” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
2014.11.04 – version 2.0
* Used WooDojo’s code, because mine was broken and I didn’t want to have a broken plugin in the repo. So thanks WooThemes, visit them on http://www.woothemes.com/woodojo/.
2012.02.20 – version 1.0
* Migrated from Category TinyMCE to Taxonomy TinyMCE