System Usability Scale is a plugin developed for valutation of Progettazione e Produzione Multimediale subject in Università degli studi di Firenze
This plugin let:
- Admins to create System’s page who contain a redirect for system usability scale’s questionnaire.
- Admins to create MacroSystems that groups various Systems.
- Admins to check among the submitted sus, and to take a look to the average of all Systems and MacroSystems.
- Admins to set a name for each System and also for MacroSystems.
- Admins to set who can see sus submitted.
- Users to submit sus once clicked on redirect.
If i click on “Delete” from setting page, that page will be deleted?
No, but that page will lost its button. You can add it again using the shortcode.
Who can submit questionnaire?
It depends on what parameter you pass into [sus_here required_login=”PARAMETER”] between true or false: if true, only registered user will be able to see the redirect button.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“System Usability Scale” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “System Usability Scale” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.