Ensure text remains visible during webfont load
- Inject display=swap to Google Fonts
Our premium products
Our free plugins
Just install the plugin and active it. No further configuration is needed.
January 28, 2022
A BIG thank you to the developers of this plugin! Super simple to use. I've tried to use several ways to get the pre-loaded font error on my SEO removed, this was the only plugin that did that without any hassle or danger of corrupting my layout/pages. Great Job!
June 3, 2021
Easy to use: Just activate the plugin and you are ready to go. Google Pagespeed Insights still nags about font-swap but the plugin author explained why: "The reCaptcha is injected via JS and we have no control over which font they download and add display swap to it."
January 5, 2021 1 reply
Plugin doesn't add font display swap to url and other fonts. I don't know what's error. No error displayed.
January 4, 2021
Installed it, 5 minutes later got a better result from Google page rank My Thanks to the Developer 🙂
November 20, 2020
Helps to fix Elementor fonts!
November 13, 2020 2 replies
...doesn't do anything.
Contributors & Developers
“Swap Google Fonts Display” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Swap Google Fonts Display” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Minor updates
- New: Support for Google Fonts v2
- Bug fixes while using W3 Total Cache
- Bug fixes while using custom wp-includes folder
- Support for W3 Total Cache
- Automatically add font-display:swap to all css files when using LiteSpeed cache
- Checks entire HTML for Google Fonts (previously only)
- Support for Web Font Loader
- Removed unwanted CSS and JS files
- Removed unwanted boilerplate php files
- Prevent multiple display swaps (if already added by theme/plugins)
- Added donation link
- First release!