Supaz Easy Background – A simple plugin to add the background color or image to the specified div
Supaz Easy Background is a simple to use parallax background plugin that enables you to add background color, image or video to specified div in a unique way. It is best suited if you want to add parallax background to some divs to make it different from other sections. Image/Video will be automatically scaled with the inserted div, so regardless of the div size, the image will always fill the div, even as the browser is resized live.
- Easy configuration
- Supports image, video and background color.
- Parallax option for image and video background.
- Video supports – mp4 file, youtube or viemo.
- Various configurations for video support- video start time, video end time, video volumn mute, video volume level, play video only when visible.
- Disable background option when you don’t need it.
- Option to disable parallax effect when you don’t need it.
- Background overlay option to make your content more focused.
- Add as many as you want
- And many more configrations.
- Unzip supaz-easy-background.zip
- Upload all the files to the /wp-content/plugins/supaz-easy-background
- Activate the plugin through the \’Plugins\’ menu in WordPress.
- For customizing the plugin\’s settings, click on Supaz Easy Backgrounds option menu in WordPress left admin menu.
- What does this plugin do?
Supaz Easy Background is a simple parallax background adder to the specified div. You can create as many background configration as per your need. Make your content flow with the background appeal.
Contributors & Developers
“Supaz Easy Background – Easy way to add parallax image or video background” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Supaz Easy Background – Easy way to add parallax image or video background” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Addition of the about us section in the plugin.
- Done small bug fixes in the source code for backend settings.
- Initial release of a plugin