If you want to start a food blog this plugin is for you. The plugin allows recipe authors to enhance their recipes with three widgets:
- An ingredient visualizer to make more attractive ingredient lists.
- A price analyzer that shows how much the recipe approximately costs.
- A nutrition visualizer that automatically calculates the recipe’s nutritional information and displays the macro- and micronutrients.
If you find yourself in need of some help, have a look at the spoonacular recipe widgets for word press post.
This section describes how to install the plugin and get it working.
- Unzip spoonacular-wp-plugin.zip
- Put the extracted folder into the
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Where can I read more detailed instructions?
Take a look at the spoonacular recipe widgets for word press blog post.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“spoonacular recipe visualizer” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- improving plugin structure
- adding screenshots
- clean up code
- one click to generate widget
- initial version