Sinatra Core is an optional companion plugin for Sinatra theme. It adds additional features such as widgets, blocks and a collection of pre-built websites (demos) for popular page builders and the WordPress block editor (Gutenberg).
Automatic installation is the easiest way to install Sinatra Core as WordPress handles the file transfers itself. To do an automatic install of Sinatra Core, log in to your WordPress dashboard, navigate to the Plugins menu and click Add New.
In the search field type “Sinatra Core” and click Search Plugins. Once you’ve found our plugin simply click “Install Now”. After the installation has finished, click the “Activate Plugin” button.
- Upload the “sinatra-core.zip” folder to your “/wp-content/plugins” directory or alternatively upload the “sinatra-core.zip” file via the “Add New” button in WordPress plugins page.
- Activate Sinatra Core.
I installed the plugin but nothing happened
Sinatra Core is a companion plugin for the Sinatra theme and will only work with the theme installed and activated.
Contributors & Developers
“Sinatra Core” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
- Updated: WordPress 6.3 compatibility.
- Updated: “Posts List” widget compatibility with the updated SVG icon system.
- Updated: “Custom List” widget compatibility with the updated SVG icons system.
- Added: Option to control “Social Links” widget size.
- Improved: CSS enhancements.
- Added: WP CLI command to import a page.
- Added: Missing options in Demo Import/Export.
- Fixed: Homepage in Menu not importing correctly.
- Fixed: WPForms block not importing correctly.
- Fixed: Remapping URLs in imported content to link to files.
- Improved: Demo Import/Export check for updated import files.
- Initial release 🚀