Did you ever require to show certain pages to logged-in users only? You might have found a variety of WordPress Plugins to do this, but most of them are too complicated and too complex to use. What you might have preferred is a simple and easy-to-use plugin that allows you to restrict access to select WordPress pages to logged-in users only. Look no more; the Simple Page Access Restriction Plugin is what you need!
Restricting Access to Select WordPress Pages
This plugin offers a simple way to restrict visits to select pages only to logged-in users and allows for page redirection to a defined (login) page of your choice.
The plugin focuses on simplicity and is straightforward to use.
Defining a Page for Redirection
Simply define a (login) page in the plugin’s settings where guest users should be redirected to in case they are not logged in upon visiting select pages.
Guest users visiting those pages will be redirected to the defined Login Redirect Page – as per the plugin’s setting.
Access Restrictions for logged-in Users Only
To restrict access to your pages to logged-in users only, simply open the respective page(s) in edit modus in WordPress. You will find a new Meta box inserted by our plugin where you can select to limit access to logged-in users only. This way, you have immediate clarity on which pages should only be visible to logged-in users.
The Simple Page Access Restriction Plugin allows you to easily restrict access to certain pages of your users’ account, like a purchase history page, license or download pages to logged-in users only.
If you face any problem installing and bringing this plugin to work, please contact us via support, and we will get back to you within 24 hours.
What can the plugin be used for?
Building My Account Pages: When you try to build My Account Pages, you might have noticed some pages using specific shortcodes (e.g. for Purchase History, Subscriptions, etc.) can still be accessed by Unauthorized Visitors. The pages typically show titles but empty Information below. This looks a bit strange and should not be allowed.
Simple Page Access Restriction Plugin can easily restrict select My Account Pages by redirecting visitors to a specified login page instead.
Limiting Access for Visitors: This plugin is very useful in restricting visitors on those web pages that must only be reserved for registered and logged-in users. Now with this plugin, you can select any page to restrict and redirect them to a specified login page very easily!
Like this plugin? Consider leaving a 5 star review.
We also provide additional plugins to enhance your Easy Digital Downloads (EDD) or WooCommerce (WOO) store. Checkout our other plugins:
- UpsellMaster automatically calculates suitable Upsell products in 1-click for each product.
- Freelancer Marketplace plugin will help you build a freelancer marketplace for WordPress and Easy Digital Downloads.
- EDD Advanced Shortcodes provides additional shortcodes to enhance the functionality of your EDD store.
- EDD Landing Pages for Categories and Tags adds a text editor and an additional text field to your download category and tag pages.
- EDD Mailchimp Abandoned Cart WordPress Plugin this plugin triggers email series in Mailchimp when customers abandon their carts. The plugin allows for recovering of lost sales and improves conversion.
- EDD FES Vendor Statistics adds a page to the Vendor Dashboard to make it easier for the vendors to understand and monitor monthly commissions earned and payout status on their own.
- EDD Requests this plugin helps you to trigger more engagement with your visitors by offering them a contact button on the download product and author page where they can quickly submit requests for assistance and upload attachments. Requests are added on tracking lists in the vendor and admin dashboards to ensure systematic follow-ups.
- EDD Custom Payment Status this plugin allows you to create custom payment statuses, which will be included in Earnings & Sales Reports.
- EDD Mailchimp Vendor Email Trigger this plugin allows triggering an email series in Mailchimp upon registration of new vendors.
Simply install and activate this plugin.
Go to the plugin settings page and choose a Login Redirect Page.
Then, select which page you want to restrict for logged-in users only.
In the Edit Page modus, locate the Simple Page Access Restriction Box and enable restriction only for logged-in users.
Can I define a specific page to redirect guest users upon visiting selected pages?
Yes, simply click on the “Simple Page Access Restriction” menu on the WordPress Admin Menu in order to open the Settings page to define this specific page.
How can I define a selected page to only allow logged in visitors?
Simply open your page on WP-Admin and check the “For Logged-In Users Only” field that is inside the “Simple Page Access Restriction” box.
Can I remove all data from this plugin in case I need to remove the plugin?
Yes, you can define this on the Settings page before removing this plugin. But don’t worry, you won’t need it, as this plugin will be extremely useful for you.
Where can I ask for help?
You may contact our Support at anytime.
Contributors & Developers
“Simple Page Access Restriction” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
Version 1.0.15 – December 28, 2022
- Disable the settings metabox (checkbox) on the selected Login Redirect Page
Version 1.0.14 – December 9, 2022
- Improved WordPress Coding Standards
Version 1.0.9 – October 10, 2022
- Removed unused source code
Version 1.0.8 – August 24, 2022
- Fixed variable sanitization further
Version 1.0.6 – August 22, 2022
- Fixed variable sanitization issues
- Fixed variable validation issues
- Fixed variable escaping issues
- Removed unused classes
Version 1.0.5 – August 09, 2022
- Fixed uninstall process
Version 1.0.3 – August 09, 2022
- Fixed plugin row meta
- Fixed plugin action links
- Fixed the Settings page layout
- Fixed setting description
- Fixed error log entry
- Removed license link
- Created readme.txt file
Version 1.0.2 – May 04, 2022
- Separate License Page
- Separate Settings Page
- Fixed WP Standard
Version 1.0.1 – June 05, 2021
- Bug Fix
Version 1.0.0 – June 05, 2020
- Initial release