- This simple plugin allow you to put a simple static google map with a simple shortcode.
- A few parameters to setup and you’ve got it!
- Use this example in your content area or widget area: [sgmap w=”300″ h=”300″ z=”14″ addr=”Granada,Spain” link=”true” divclass=”mycustomclass”]
- ‘w’ means width of the map (Maximum value: 640px)
- ‘h’ It’s the height of the map (Maximum value: 640px)
- ‘z’ the zoom level (Between 0 -whole earth map- and 21)
- ‘col’ markers colors (black, brown, green purple,yellow, blue, grey, orange, red, white)
- ‘addr’ Location address you want to show on your sidebar, php code or content area.
- ‘link’ set to ‘true’ or ‘false’ whenever you need a link to Google Maps.
- ‘divclass’ custom class for your css customize. Name it as you want. Default is ‘sgmap’
- Just install and activate the plugin.
- Can i use geographic coordinates?
- Nop! I have no intention to use with coordinates, only street addresses.
Contributors & Developers
“Simple Google Static Map” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- Compatibility with wordpress 4.1 and some images for plugin directory.
- Added two additional options. Also clean and tidy code.
- 26/01/2012 Fix for html valid, due to ‘alt’ tag missing. Thanks to Kurt Schlager.
- 26/01/2012 Added an ID to img tag for css custom.
- No changes actually.