SEO Consultant is an extensive, easy-to-use and UNIQUE SEO suite for backlinks and off page WordPress SEO Analysis – Monitoring. Some of it’s features include:
- Referring Domains Analysis – Referring Domains, are the domains that point links towards your site from a specific page. Our Referring Domain analysis tool monitors all those Domains, the total links that each domain points towards your site and their IP.
- Referring Pages Monitoring – Referring Pages are the individual pages that the Referring Domains point to your site. With our Referring Pages monitor tool, you can see the individual URL that has link towards your site, the anchor text that they used and if it has the dofollow/nofollow attribute.
- Anchor Text Distribution – It’s important that you know the anchor text that the people use when they link towards your site. Our Anchor Text Distribution monitor allows you to analyse the percentage of each anchor text from all those referring pages.
- SEO Stats – The SEO Stats panel of SEO consultant presents you detailed reporting on factors such as Nofollow/Dofollow distribution, total number of links, total number of referring domains and total number of lost referring domains (those are the domains that linked towards your site, but for some reason the webmaster doesn’t link to you any more).
- Broken Links – SEO Consultant parses your site for broken links and report you if there’s something wrong with the internal linking structure of your site.
- Blocking capabilities – If for some reason you receive unwanted links towards your site, our SEO Tool gives you the capability to block those unwanted domains/links with the push of a button.
- Reporting – You can download all of the data in .csv and .pdf format.
Things to know before you use SE0 consultant
Even though all those SEO Tools usually cost a couple of hundred bucks per month, our SEO Consultant WordPress Plugin provides all those features for FREE!
SEO Consultant usually needs 1 month approximately to start gathering information about your site (if any). As the time passes, more links will start to appear in your dashboard and you’ll gather all shorts of data for FREE.
Premium Support Options will be provided through our site – [KetchupThemes.com] (http://ketchupthemes.com/)
If you have a question related to SEO Consultant plugin or related to SEO, Internet Marketing, feel free to make a question in our [FaceBook Group] (https://www.facebook.com/groups/ifeedgr/). There are a lot of SEO & Internet Marketing Consultants there, that will help you immediately.
Bugs and Issues
Currently we noticed that SEO Consultant has a problem with the proper parsing of nofollow/dofollow links + Anchor Text Distribution (it shows empty). This is a bug that we’re currently trying to fix. Any other bugs or suggestions can be made through our FB Group https://www.facebook.com/groups/ifeedgr/
Also, if a site currently is based on an old server with much load, is possible to experience great latencies from the plugin. In this case deactivate it and report to us, via wordpress or facebook for help. The permanent solution is on the way!
In order to install SEO Consultant in your WordPress site, follow these simple steps.
- Click on “Install now” to install SEO Consultant
- Activate the SEO Consultant through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- You’re ready to go!
- Upload seo-consultant to the /wp-content/plugins/ directory
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- You’re ready to go!
When you install the SEO Consultant plugin, the widgets will appear in your WordPress’s DASHBOARD. There, you’ll see all the widgets of SEO Consultant.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“SEO Consultant” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “SEO Consultant” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Initial Release
- Critical Error Fixed
- getallheaders() method removed
- Removing unecessary dependencies
- Enable Widgets by default
- Reverse choice Enable Widgets to Disable widgets