The SDAC Post Slideshows plugin allows you to easily add customizable slideshows into your posts using jQuery Cycle.
- Unzip into your
/wp-content/plugins/directory. If you’re uploading it make sure to upload
the top-level folder. Don’t just upload all the php files and put them in
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Create a new post or page, fill in the “Post Slideshow” fields, and add the slideshow to your content using the [post-slideshow] shortcode.
- I do not see the button to add this into the content. Where is it?
Click on the HTML tab in the editor and you will see it.
- Where can I get support for this plugin?
You can submit any issues/feedback: http://sandboxdev.com/forums/forum/sdac-post-slideshows
- Do all slideshows have the same width/height?
No. You can easily change the size of your slideshow for each post by adjusting the general settings within the post.
- How many slides can we have?
As many as you want – just add more as needed.
- Can I use just images in the slideshow or just text?
Yes – just fill in the information you need when creating a slide and set the appropriate widths in the general settings.
- How can I use this within my WordPress template?
You can use the WordPress function do_shortcode([post_slideshow post_id=”1″]) (Post ID is the ID of the post you want to use)
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“SDAC Post Slideshows” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- (September 7, 2011)
- Fixed an incorrect height setting
- (May 18, 2011)
- Fixed a UI Issue (div)
- (April 4, 2011)
- Fixed a UI Issue
- Minor Changes
- (February 23, 2011)
- Exposed jQuery options for fx, timeout, speed, pause
- Add new options to change background color and border for slides
- Moved the Cycle JS within the_content
- Added post_id parameter so you can add a post slideshow outside of the actual post
- (February 7, 2011)
- Fixed an undefined index error
- Changed the input/output validation
- Added the slideshow option to pages
- Updated jQuery Cycle to 2.9.4
- (November 3, 2010)
- Added in html_entity_decode() for the slide text
- Changed the slide show CSS to use classes instead of IDs to be valid XHTML if there are multiple slideshows on a page
- Updated the FAQs
- (October 7, 2010)
- Released with essential functionality