Display your Booking.com reviews for free with our responsive widgets in 2 minutes.
The plugin displays your Booking.com reviews in amazing predesigned widgets. You can simply create and display your own widgets, and filter your reviews to build customers’ trust and increase SEO.
The Booking.com Reviews WordPress Widget Plugin gives you the ability to show off your Booking.com user reviews in a number of stylish predesigned widgets.
This can be an excellent way to draw more attention to your website, and hopefully, convert interest into a boost in sales. If you don’t at first see the connection between using a widget such as this one to display reviews, allow us to explain.
Why are Booking.com reviews so important?
One of the most important factors for customers making purchase decisions these days is social proof. In a world of anonymity in which there’s a healthy level of skepticism about what is said about products and services, customers want to hear from real people. Even if you are trustworthy, the only opinions prospective customers want to read are those written by previous customers.
This is what gives a business social proof, as it shows that they are trusted by their customers.
This brand loyalty is easily acquired and can propel your sales. Reviews are free to collect, after all.
The reason why Booking.com user reviews can be so pivotal to your growth is that they tell travelers who may be on the fence about an accommodation option what experience others have had.
If you don’t yet have a lot of reviews, not to worry.
To stockpile reviews, what you can do is get the word out that reviews are hugely helpful in driving the growth of your business which leads to higher customer satisfaction. Convince your customers of that with emails and social media posts, and then provide a link to your review page so they can leave their thoughts.
Free plugin features
- Free usage
- Display up to 10 Booking.com reviews* 40+ Widget layouts
- 25+ Pre-designed widget styles
- 1 Review widget
- Review filtering
- Language support
- Shortcode integration
- Keep all reviews in a WordPress database
- SEO boost
- Dark website support
- Use in any page builder: Gutenberg, Elementor, Page Origin, Beaver Builder, WPBakery, Divi, Classic, …
- Zero loading time
- Use of assets stored in CDN
- Linux & Windows (XAMPP, WAMP,…) compatible
Get more features with our professional review software
Create a free account for more features!
- Display all reviews from Google, Facebook, Yelp, Amazon, Tripadvisor, Booking.com, AirBnb, Hotels.com, …
- Display reviews from different platforms in a widget
- Customizable design
- Unlimited number of widgets
- Management of multiple businesses
- Option to hide a review or mark as spam
- Professional review tagging system
- Widgets are updated when you receive a new review
- Widget link modification
- Edit review order
- Review shortening
- Automated review invitation system
- Review widgets for your email signatures
- Generate amazing images from your reviews to Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest
- Detailed statistics
- Priority support
- AMP support
Create a free account for more features!
Additional free review plugins
Why not display your other ratings, too? Check out our other free review plugins:
If your company does business globally, it’s in your interest to cater to various languages.
Our Widgets for Booking.com Reviews supports the following languages:
Afrikaans, Albanian, Arabic, Armenian, Azerbaijani, Bengali, Bosnian, Bulgarian, Chinese, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, English, Estonian, Finnish, French, Galician, Georgian, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Icelandic, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Kazakh, Korean, Lithuanian, Macedonian, Malay, Norwegian, Persian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Scottish Gaelic, Serbian, Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Turkish, Ukranian, Vietnamese, Welsh
If you have any issues at all setting up the Booking.com reviews WordPress Plugin for your business, you can contact our customer support team in various ways.
We offer 24/7 email support in English.
We recommend the following order when searching for answers:
1. Plugin FAQ here at the bottom – if you don’t already know why it’s worth displaying Booking.com reviews
2. You can find more info and Troubleshooting in the plugin’s admin dashboard after install.
3. Trustindex FAQ
4. Check topics or ask a new question here: Support Forum
5. If you still can’t find the answer, feel free to email us: email@example.com
To find out more about who we are and what we do, here are some useful links:
This plugin provides 1 block.
- Widgets for Booking.com Reviews
- Upload the plugin files to the
/wp-content/plugins/directory, or install the plugin through the WordPress plugins screen directly.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ screen in WordPress
- Use the Trustindex.io menu item on the left to configure the plugin.
- You can get premium features under the “Get more Features” tab!
Is this widget plugin free?
Yes, the Widgets for Booking.com reviews plugin is free to download and use, though the features you have access to will be limited.
What is in the free widget plugin?
In the free plugin for Booking.com, you can use any of the features listed earlier in this guide, including the use of 25+ pre-designed widget styles and 40+ widget layouts.
How can you add Booking.com reviews to your WordPress website?
- First, download and activate the plugin
- Then, sync the plugin to your Booking.com company profile
- Choose a widget type from the 40 options
- Choose a widget style from the 25 options
- Adjust your widget using the available filters
- Embed reviews to your WordPress website using the shortcodes provided
How to start if you don’t have any Booking.com reviews yet?
If you don’t have any reviews, then you should collect some by reaching out to existing customers with a review link.
Can you filter the reviews for your website?
Yes, you can filter reviews by selecting ‘filter your ratings’ on the ‘set up widget’ page.
Can you make a carousel with the reviews?
Yes, when you choose a slider style, the widget will make a carousel with the reviews.
Which website platforms is the widget compatible with?
Our widgets work on all HTML pages and AMP pages. Also with the website builders below: Adobe Muse, BigCommerce, Blogger, Drupal, Elementor, Joomla, Magento, ModX, OpenCart, Squarespace, Webflow, Webnode, Weebly, Wix, WordPress, WooCommerce, Google Sites, GoDaddy
Is the Booking.com Reviews Widget mobile friendly?
Yes, like other WordPress plugins, the Booking.com widget plugin is mobile friendly.
Can you collect Booking.com reviews directly on your website?
Yes, you can sync your WordPress account to your Bookings.com business account and also add a review-request button to invite website visitors to leave a review on your Bookings.com page.
Contributors & Developers
“Widgets for Booking.com Reviews” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
“Widgets for Booking.com Reviews” has been translated into 30 locales. Thank you to the translators for their contributions.
Translate “Widgets for Booking.com Reviews” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
The change log and upgrade notices can be found here: https://admin.trustindex.io/page/static/content/wp-changelog