This plugin gets the current dimensions of the video you post and increases them to a set width and increases the height accordingly, keeping the same width-height ratio as the original player.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Set the width that you want the videos to be from the Resize Vimeo menu
- Why would I want this Plugin?
I developed this plugin because, even though I liked how the Vimeo player looks, it looked tacky on my page when it was
only using part of the content area. This plugin takes the Vimeo video and makes the player a set width and then adjusts
the height accordingly.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Resize Vimeo” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Resize Vimeo” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Admin menu created to let you pick what the width should be.
- First version. Resizes all videos to 776 pixels wide.