1. Set Hours or Minutes ( Mandatory )
As per the time set, the product that is carted will automatically be removed by the plugin if the user will not going to purchase the product ( Hours / Minutes ). As this is a mandatory field, if you do not set these field values then it will take an hour and remove the product automatically that is present in the cart.
2. After Login user or Open the site
When users are open the site or login, All cart products will be automatically removed.
3. After Logout User
When a user is a logout after that all cart products will be removed automatically.
4. After Close Browser
If users are close the whole browser, The product which is added to the cart will be automatically removed.
5. Click on the button
When the user clicks on the front end displayed button all cart products will be automatically removed.
From within WordPress
- Visit ‘Plugins > Add New’
- Search for ‘Remove cart products’
- Activate ‘Remove cart products’ for WordPress from your ‘Plugins’ menu from WordPress.
- Upload the remove-cart-products/ folder to the /wp-content/plugins/ directory.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress.
1. How do I change the hour to minute?
Go to “clear cart” page and change “Select Time Type” option Hour to Minutes, by default “Hour”.
Yes, you can enable button settings in the “clear cart” page and also change button design.
3. It is support multi-language?
Yes, it is support multi-language.
Contributors & Developers
“Remove Cart Products” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Remove Cart Products” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
Fixed reported bugs.
Fixed reported bugs.
We have changed plugin option design and made UI/UX and now it will support multi-language. And Compatible with WordPress latest version – 6.0.1.
We did minor changes and Compatible with WordPress latest version – 6.2.