Do you develop websites for a living? Do you prefer to give your clients a level of access other than Administrator to prevent accidental damage? Maybe even a custom role? What if you wanted to hide the Admin user(s) from them altogether? This plugin does exactly that!
Currently based off the ‘update_core’ permission, Remove Administrators hides all references to Admins from all other user roles on the dashboard. The next release will support configurable permissions and multisite installations.
- Add support for configurable permissions
- Add support for WordPress Multisite installations
- Unzip the downloaded ‘remove-admins.zip’ file
- Upload the ‘remove-admins’ folder to ‘/wp-content/plugins’ directory of your WordPress installation
- Activate the plugin via the WordPress Plugins page
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Remove Administrators” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Remove Administrators” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Code refactoring
- Initial release