RadioForge Players enable native audio playback within the browser. It supports all browsers i.e. iOS, Android, Firefox, Chrome, Safari, IE and Opera.
This plugin uses Muses Radio Player, under GNU/GPL license.
- AAC, MP3 and OGG Support
- XML Skin Support (now with Metadata section)
- Reconnect on Fail
- Low Memory Consumption
- HTML Code Generator for your Website
- Multi Language
- Welcome Message
- Reads Metadata directly from OGG Streamings
- Metadata Loader for MP3 and AAC Streamings
- Configurable Buffering Time
- Optional Fallback Streaming
- Introduction Audio File Support
- Automatic Language Selection
- Dead Connection Detection
- Flash Mp3 audio re-synchronization
- Support for blind or print-impaired users reading software
- Easy to setup using our hosted version
For support please visit http://www.radioforge.com/
Copy plugin into your wordpress plugins folder, normally located in /wp-content/plugins/
Login to WordPress Admin and activate the plugin
A Radio Forge Player can be embedded in a post using a shortcode tag of the following form:
[radioforge url=”http://126.96.36.199:8296/;” skin=”kplayer” codec=”mp3″ radiotype=”shoutcast” introurl=”” welcome=”Welcome” autoplay=”false” lang=”auto” buffering=”5″ volume=”100″ width=”220″ height=”200″ title=”radioforge” artist=”svnlabs”]
- Security Error Message?
Check your radio server is serving crossdomain.xml file correctly??
To check if crossdomain.xml is correctly installed and served, try opening it from your web-browser by entering http://YOURSTREAMINGSERVER.COM:PORT/crossdomain.xml.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Radio Forge Muses Player with Skins” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
Release Date – 2nd June, 2016
- New Player Skins.
- Fixed a bug for player shortcode.
Release Date – 28 June, 2016
- Fixed Player HTTPS Problem
- Fixed shortcode error
- Optimized Shortcode