Adds the YouTube Subscribe Button to your website.
It adds a widget to your blog that will display the YouTube Subscribe Button. The button lets people subscribe to your YouTube channel without having to leave your site to either log in to YouTube or confirm their subscriptions.
Additional Info –
For any issues, please mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Download youtube-subscribe-button.zip and unzip
- Upload the unzipped pyts folder to the
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Go to the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress and add the widget to your sidebar.
- Go to ‘Appearence’->’Widgets’ and in the “Youtube Subscribe Button” drop down form, input your YouTube channel id or name.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Pyts YouTube Subs” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Pyts YouTube Subs” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Initial Release
- Fixed button not appearing with channel id
- Tested up to text changed