Proof Factor displays recent orders and purchases on your WooCommerce storefront!
Who trusts an empty restaurant?
Same goes for your online business.
Proof Factor turns your website into a busy and interesting place that compels buyer action.
Using Proof Factor can increase your leads and sales by 10% in less than 10 minutes!. Here’s why:
- Highly customizable: Store owners can position Proof Factor in any corner (bottom left, bottom right, top left, top right) – whatever works best for your store!
- FAST. Proof Factor is lightweight and built to scale, so it won’t slow down your site (which can hurt your Google rankings)
- Works on mobile! Choose how your notifications are displayed on mobile, or turn them off for mobile devices
- Hide Proof Factor from specific pages
- New store? No worries – you can loop notifications!
- Customize the message, style, position and timing to suit your branding.
Proof Factor installation is simple, and requires no programming or special skills. Note: the Proof Factor plugin will only work if the
WooCommerce plugin is already installed on your shop.
The Proof Factor plugin requires a Proof Factor account to function. You can create one at https://app.prooffactor.com/register
For additional help please visit our help page at http://help.prooffactor.com/article/integrating-with-woocommerce/
How To Install:
Install and Activate the Plugin
- Install the plugin through the WordPress plugins screen directly.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ screen in WordPress.
Configure the plugin
- Navigate to the Plugins -> Installed Plugins page
- Scroll down until you find Proof Factor and then click Settings
- You will need to fill in the API Key and User Id with the information found at the bottom of https://app.prooffactor.com/settings
- Once you have entered your Proof Factor Account Credentials click Save
Link Proof Factor to WooCommerce
- While still in the Proof Factor settings page on your wordpress dashboard, click the
- This will allow Proof Factor to create a webhook for you in your WooCommerce store to automatically track when new orders are placed.
- You are now ready to go! You can configure your notifications further by editing the WooCommerce campaign in your Proof Factor dashboard at https://app.prooffactor.com/campaigns
The Proof Factor plugin calls Proof Factor backend servers in order to create a new user account for you using your WordPress admin email address.
The Proof Factor plugin will create a WooCommerce webhook once you click the
Link WooCommercebutton in order to notify the Proof Factor backend of new orders happening on the WooCommerce store.
How much does the ProofFactor service cost?
ProofFactor is free for sites with less than 1,000 unique visits. For additional pricing please visit https://prooffactor.com/#pricing
Contributors & Developers
“Proof Factor – Social Proof Notifications for WooCommerce” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Proof Factor – Social Proof Notifications for WooCommerce” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.