This plugin analyze the execution status of WordPress for debugging, performance check, and study.
Display all the hooks, all the queries, all the loaded files, and some information for the current request.
- Kengyu Nakamura
- Yuya Tajima
- Yachiyo Nishimaki
- Hitoshi Omagari
- Yongjia Xie
- Koichiro Nakadori
- Yuta Sakamoto
- Yoshihiro Oshima
- Nobuyuki Ito ( header image )
- Japanese (ja) – Koichiro Nakadori
- Upload the prime-timeline directory to the plugins directory.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress.
- You will find ‘Prime Timeline’ within the admin bar while logged in.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Prime Timeline” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
- Tested 5.1
- Add Japanese translation
- Initial Public Release