Popstats is a powerfull realtime stats tool for your wordpress, it makes you get to know more about your visitors.
With PopStats now you can know:
* where are your visitors coming from?
* How many users are on line.
* What browser are they using?
* What OS are they using?
* What’s the max number of users conected at same time.
* If a user is on line, you can see what is he/she watching.
Popstats is a wordpress Plugin who was forgoten in the past, but i recover it and make it better. The project was started by Luis Sancho with the first version,
and sometime before Andres Nieto made the second version, but now popstats is enhaced and updated by me, Victor Martinez(Oxigen).
This version, can recognize all the new navigators like Chrome of Safari for Windows, and that’s why i updated the code, because before safari just ran over MacOS
but now is available a version for Windows. And the Style was updated to look like the gray dashboard of wordpress.
About the Autor
Go get more information visit hyanetworks
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- You can find the Popstat’s link on the main dashboard menu.
- Does popstats need an acount in the global dashboard of wordpress?
No, it doesn’t. Popstats creates some tables on your database and makes it’s own statistics.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“PopStats” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “PopStats” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- This is the new version of popstats after this was deprecated a few years ago.