This plugin will allow to set a flat-rate domestic shipping price and also a flat-rate international shipping price for each WooCommerce product that you have.
Why is not working?
- Go to the WooCommerce > Settings > Shipping > Per Product Flat-Rate Shipping tab, and make sure that you have enabled the shipping method.
- Go to the WooCommerce > Settings > Shipping > Per Product Flat-Rate Shipping tab, and make sure you have entered a valid 2-letter country code in the Domestic Country field.
- Go to each product edit page individually, and under Product Data > Shipping set the “Flat-rate Domestic Shipping Cost” and the “Flat-rate International Shipping Cost” for each product.
April 26, 2022
I have no idea why this has so few and bad reviews. It worked perfectly to assign per product flat rate shipping. I am finding woocommerce to be one big goose chase for functionality with every plugin trying to squeeze more money out of you. This one didn't and for a microbusiness, side gig, real open source is a must. The ability to set flat rate shipping per product is in every e-commerce platform out there. If someone is said to be open source, this feature should be present, open source. Thanks for taking the time to make the plugin.
December 2, 2020
No support responses on wordpress.org. I’ll be happy to change this rating to 5 stars if they simply respond.
February 22, 2020
Hey, I hope you enjoy this plugin and that is it useful to you!
Contributors & Developers
“Per Product Flat Rate Shipping for WooCommerce” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Per Product Flat Rate Shipping for WooCommerce” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Minor code clean up.
- Compatible with WordPress 5.5
- Fixed PHP Warning: Declaration::calculate_shipping($package) should be compatible with WC_Shipping_Method::calculate_shipping($package = Array)
- Changed custom field names to hide them from Custom Fields section of each product.
- Adjusted custom field names to better reflect their purpose.
- First stable release.