You can add Payza payments to your site in a few steps. Install the plugin, go to the Payza menu and follow the instructions to setup your payments.
- Easy to use admin interfce
- Configurable shortcodes with examples
- built-in IPN
- payment history with payment details
- sandbox support
- multi-currency support
Unzip the plugin and copy the payza-payments folder to your wp-content/plugins folder or install from wordpress.org repository and activate the plugin.
Setting up the plugin
- install the plugin into your WordPress blog
- sign-up for a Payza account and verify it
- enter API data on the plugin configuration page
- set IPN URL in your Payza account
- create your buttons with shortcodes
- Can I test with Payza sandbox?
Yes, you can, you find instructions on the plugin’s settings page.
- Can I track the payments?
Yes, the plugin logs all payments and you can browse the payment history in the WP Admin.
- What type of Payza account do I need to use this plugin?
You need Personal Pro or Business account.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Payza Payments” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Payza Payments” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- First stable version, tested with Payza Sandbox and Payza live system too.