This easy to use PayPal for Contact Form for WordPress site.
Each contact form can have its own PayPal settings. If a contact form with PayPal is enabled and the user sending the form, the email will be send as usual, then redirect to PayPal.
Configuring the following Contact=> PayPal Settings area to enter your PayPal settings details:
PayPal for Contact Form 7 interfaces with the Paypal sandbox to allow for testing. enable PayPal sandbox after You need to set up a developer test account for the sandbox at PayPal. Simply put you PayPal Sandbox Account in the Contact=> PayPal Settings admin panel.
PayPal for Contact Form 7 Features
- Set item name, item price, item SKU.
- PayPal currently supports 18 languages.
- PayPal currently supports 25 currencies.
- PayPal testing through SandBox.
- PayPal return URL
- PayPal Cancel URL
Automatic installation is the easiest option as WordPress handles the file transfers itself and you don’t need to leave your web browser. To do an automatic install, log in to your WordPress dashboard, navigate to the Plugins menu and click Add New.
In the search field type “PayPal for Contact Form” and click Search Plugins. Once you’ve found our plugin you can view details about it such as the the rating and description. Most importantly, of course, you can install it by simply clicking Install Now.
- Unzip the files and upload the folder into your plugins folder (/wp-content/plugins/) overwriting previous versions if they exist
- Activate the plugin in your WordPress admin area.
Easy steps to install the plugin:
- Upload “PayPal for Contact Form” folder/directory to the /wp-content/plugins/ directory
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress.
- Go to Contact=> PayPal Settings.
Contributors & Developers
“PayPal for Contact Form 7” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “PayPal for Contact Form 7” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Release Date – 17 Aug, 2016
- First Version