The plugin is a companion plugin for Pagli theme. It provides the feature of custom post type and some pagebuilder components. These components serves a great purpose in creating a feature rich site.
This section describes how to install the plugin and get it working.
- Upload the plugin files to the
/wp-content/plugins/plugin-namedirectory, or install the plugin through the WordPress plugins screen directly.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ screen in WordPress
- Use the Settings->Plugin Name screen to configure the plugin
- (Make your instructions match the desired user flow for activating and installing your plugin. Include any steps that might be needed for explanatory purposes)
- Which theme is best compatible with the plugin ?
Pagli is the most recommended one.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Pagli Companion” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Pagli Companion” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.