This plugin adds a HTML5 pure CSS Page Peel effect to your WP powered web site.
Try it instantly on tastewp.com!
- Upload contents of
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Create 2 files with your custom graphics: small.jpg (100×100 pixels) and large.jpg (400×400 pixels)
- Configure plugin through Settings / Page Peel: add the links of your custom large.jpg and small.jpg and the target URL
YES! Now you can set the target of the link!
Is there a way to move the peel to the right?
Not at the moment but I guess it could be possible by modifying some CSS. If you want to contribute and make this an option – let me know!
Contributors & Developers
“Page Peel” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
- Complete rewrite, pure CSS page peel instead of old Flash version!
- Moved page peel to the left!
- Added ability to specify target of the link.
- Fixed visualization bug
- Moved the initalization code of plugin to the page footer. Hopefully this will make it work in IE also
- Initial release