Animate Gutenberg blocks when they scroll into view.
- Works with all existing Gutenberg blocks
- Choose from 30+ different animations
- Configure animation with custom delays and durations
- WordPress >= 5.0
- PHP >= 5.6
- Documentation: [https://www.otterwp.io/support]
- Changelog: [https://www.otterwp.io/support]
- Upload the
otterwp-animate-blocksdirectory into the
- Activate the plugin through the
Pluginsmenu in WordPress.
- Add the license key you get from freemius.
- Toggle On
Otterwp Animate Blockson any core block in Gutenberg editor.
Otterwp Animate Blocksblock around other block in Gutenberg editor.
How does it work?
Otterwp Animate blocks extends all gutenberg blocks to enable and add animation. Otterwp Animate blocks also inclues a It wrapper own blocks base on the
InnerBlocksfeature of Gutenberg. You can add as many blocks inside this wrapper block as you want.
Have you found a bug or do you have a feature request?
contact us at: [https://www.otterwp.io/support]
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Otterwp Animate Blocks” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- Initial release of this plugin
- Fixed Vertical Flip animations
- No longer override stlye set by the core blocks
- Added easy image slider to gallery block
- Fixed Animations Wrapper Block
- Fixed the url in readme