NS – Maps lets you add maps and placeholders to your pages, simply and quickly.
Is compatible with almost all themes and pages builders.
Don’t need API key or any registry to use.
With NS-Maps you can:
– Pin your places with markers,
– Add marker description
– Choose marker icon
– Choose icon size
– 3 different way to add markers: Draggable, With Coordinates and Address
With the default configuration, this plugin does not perform:
- Sending data to external servers;
- Record user’s personal data in database;
- Use of cookie;
Obs: We are not responsible for any changes or configurations made by the user
- Load the NS-Maps folder into the /wp-content/plugins/
- Activate the plugin under “Plugins” in the WordPress menu
You can access the NS – Maps plugin from the WordPress Admin menu
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“NS – Maps” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “NS – Maps” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- First Version!